7 March 2017

Lovely Panama



       This destination is seen as one of the must-visit countries, known mainly for its fantastic shopping, the Panama Canal and just a wonderful destination to enjoy and discover its history. In the upcoming posts, I will detail all of the adventures that await you in Panama, but for today, we will just begin with the places to stay, as this is of key importance to those like myself who just love to shop, or just plainly love to be close to everything.
      When I went to Panama, I stayed at the Country Inn and Suites, and this was a very good choice for me, simply because they offered benefits such as:
-Free continental buffet breakfast
-Close Proximity to Albrook Mall (Trust me you would want to stick around for this post!!)
-They are quite reasonable with their prices, whilst still being a lovely place to stay with a great view of the harbor behind.

                                                          Country Inn and Suites

      However, if you are the type that prefers to stay in a more affluent area, then the Tryp by Wyndham is a better option for you. This hotel is located within Albrook Mall, so much so that you can take an elevator and be directly in the mall. This hotel is said to be quite nice and the people are very friendly. This mall is extremely huge so one has the ability to go and explore on their own whilst there or they can venture out into town and make their own memories and experiences. But ladies and gentlemen, that's all I have for now so until next time when I speak about the Embera Village, keep cool, stay safe and be awesome!!!


4 comments:

  1. Wow I never knew there can be a hotel within a mall but with a beach and pool that serene and beautiful as my view.. I think I would opt for the country Inn and Suites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl it is close to everything and the scenery is just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really interesting to know that there's an Inn with a Mall, it sounds like a really cool place to stay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks cool and I hear the rooms are just as spectacular as the idea of a hotel a mall.

      Delete