15 April 2017

Nylon Pool Tobago


The Nylon Pool in Tobago is a must visit place if you are ever there. This trip is one that will help you see the beautiful coral reefs that take years to form in our lovely sister isle. To get to Nylon pool, one can either get on a glass bottom boat from Store Bay or Pigeon Point Beach, and you don't even have to search for the booth to book your tours because as you get to the beaches, hustlers they will approach you with much enthusiasm. However, they try to give you prices that are based on how you look or your accent, but a good way to get good prices is to either state that you are going with another person, or present a counter price and bargain your way to a better deal. 


The nylon pool has been a protected marine park since the year 1973 and the trip is suitable for all ages. There you are able to see about 40 different species of Coral at the Coral garden, which is a natural feeding ground for tropical fishes that are brilliantly coloured. Upon reaching to the pool, you are able to get out of the boat and swim or walk around in the metre deep water which so happens to be in the middle of the ocean, but it really is a beautiful sight of paradise to just let all your worries and troubles go away.
But ladies and gents I am sorry to inform you that this would be the last post for some time, but I do want to thank you for your support and assistance in making this blog what it has become so once again, until next time, keep cool, stay safe and be awesome :) !!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh how I love going to Nylon pool,the clear cold water.
    The joys of watching the corals and the fishes from the glass bottom boat.
    But one thing that gets me is how people shoot up the prices which is far from the original prices for the actual trip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they try to make more money from 'accent tax', but bargaining always helps. But the view is truly amazing!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. LOL is that self. They really over do it with the prices, like come on man!

      Delete
  3. Hey Sherryann Great Blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it looks so beautiful. I remember going once as a young child but cannot remember it's beauty. Id love to go again and oh im sad to see you go. I truly enjoyed your posts and the tips you have me on travelling and other places and countries of interest. I hope you will consider continuing this especially for locals like me who have yet to travel :) all the best my dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you for the kind sentiments. Well what good would the knowledge be if I simply kept it to myself. I am glad that you enjoyed the last couple months with this blog and who knows, maybe as I travel the world some more I will continue my blog, but stay tuned for more *wink wink*. All the best to you as well but remember to keep cool,stay safe and be awesome!!

      Delete
  5. My word!!! Absolutely breathtaking!!!!!

    ReplyDelete