19 February 2017

Curacao Sea Aquarium

Alright, so guys, it's another day and your body is calling out for another adventure. Well friends in Curacao there is an endless supply of activities to do each day, however, today we would be looking at the Curacao Sea Aquarium. Let me just start off by saying, the exterior of this place is so pretty that you simply fall in love from outside, just look at this picture below.

From entering into a submarine, seeing a dolphin and sea lion show, getting kisses from both dolphins and the sea lion, the lovely scenery, touching a stingray and holding a starfish, the possibilities are endless at this aquarium. If you plan on going, be sure to walk with your camera and ensure that you have a lot of memory space as this trip is one worth capturing and keeping as a memory for life. You don't have to take my word for it, you can see for yourself below, but, until next time, keep cool, stay safe and be awesome!!!!.





4 comments:

  1. Sea lions are cool I guess, but dolphins are the life of the show. I would absolutely love to swim with dolphins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would as well, but the time at the place was limited so maybe another trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. OMG I just really love these sea animals. I loved how the sea lion was just so brave in doing all his tricks especially the hand stand and the dolphins were just so excited to be with their trainers and get their little treats. I'm sure it would be an amazing experience to swim with them so I would definitely have to learn to swim just to visit these adorable animals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have loved to swim with them but time did not permit us to do so and I think that they said the waiting list is about 2 years long, so we may have quite a wait.

    ReplyDelete