24 March 2017

Shop, Shopping,Shop Part I!!!!!!


 So you're in Panama and you are thinking well what is there to do here, well worry not for I have some ideas for you. If you did any research on Panama, you would know that it is a shopping paradise and what makes it even more special is that the prices are extremely low and duty-free whilst still being affordable, whilst catering to all you could ever possibly want and need. Yes my friends, if shopping in your niche, then I suggest that you visit a couple places. Those being Albrook Mall, Metro Mall and the Freezone in Colon. Let me tell you, the Freezone is like a city within a city so I urge you to go with comfortable shoes as prices so low on everything from shoes all the way up to electronics would make you jump for joy.

           To get there depending on where you are staying, you would need to take a high-speed train to get to Colon and the scenery is just breathtaking, so much so that you would be able to see glimpses of the Panama Canal (we would discuss this in another post). The shopping here is incredible as brands that would normally retail in the U.S.A for thousands can be bought her for a cheaper price whilst still maintaining its authenticity, brands like Victoria Secret, Bath and Body Works,, Tommy Hilfiger as well as an assortment of perfumes and colognes,clothing for men,women and children, but believe me that when you begin to shop here, you have the strong urge to purchase an additional suitcase with ease lol.


These pictures do not do this place justice but I ended up spending the entire day here just shopping and walking around, but I would not trade that experience for anything. I left with about 4 garbage bags of items and we were ready to go back another day, but due to time constraints we were unable to do so, however, if you are so serious about shopping, you can stay at the hotel within the free zone for easier access each day, but that is all, for now, lovelies, until then, keep sweet and stay travelling :)


5 comments:

  1. I just love the words you used here cheap, very low and affordable brands, clothing, shoes and perfume. My motto when comes to shopping and i could just imagine that it will indeed be shopping heaven.You just made me want to purchase a plane ticket to Panama even more now and say bye bye folks. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I would join you in going back to this country, because the shopping was just that amazing!!

      Delete
  2. Well hopefully when we have to make a decision on where to go next i'll make sure to say Panama/Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote about a similar issue, I give you the link to my site. wholesale

    ReplyDelete