15 February 2017

Curacao-Knip Beach


So you're thinking of traveling to Curacao, but quite concerned as to what you are going to do when you get there. Well, fear not friends as I have just the right thing for you. If you're from a country where there aren't many beaches or a place where the beaches are not very enticing, then I urge you to visit Knip beach and see if this beach doesn't change your mindset.
Though the road to the beach may be long and quite hilly to get to depending on the route taken, stock up on gravol if you are prone to getting motion sickness. However, when you arrive, you will not be disappointed.Don't believe me? Well look at this:






 If you are the thrill seeking type, then the beach has a nice little cliff for you to jump off of into the clear blue water and swim back to shore just for the fun of it. But, if you are like me and appreciate life, then you will either just take a little dip in the water or just sit and take in the beautiful scenery and enjoy the breeze, but that's all, for now, until next time, keep cool, stay safe and be awesome!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Beaches I've been too not as beautiful as that!!! but I'm sure that beach would change my mind entirely. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It changed my mind as well as I realized that we have some lovely beaches here in the Caribbean.

      Delete
  2. The water looks so inviting, I just want to jump in

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like the type to jump off of the cliff into the water....go right ahead and enjoy yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. The water looks quite refreshing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, it was extremely cold but it worth the trip.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. My sentiments exactly, but one day I'll revisit and I'm sure you would take a trip too!

      Delete
  6. Wow... I think I will have to win a lottery to visit all these amazing islands and beaches lol. Fortunately i am like you who likes life and breath and would love to take a ground level dip in this beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl that is for the strong willed and not for the feint hearted. I am good, I will watch

      Delete